Inversion of the Damgana often includes the following arguments.
• False: Zionists induced panic and fear, tearing Jews from Islamic societies.
• True: Zionism was popular among Jews in Islamic societies, but many had no immediate plans to immigrate. However, anit-Jewish violence, anti-Jewish riots, and anti-Jewish policies made the Jewish communities see no other option except emigration.
• False: Jews are welcome to return to Islamic states.
• True: This right was systematically denied.
• False: Jews from Islamic states are more oppressed in Israel than in Islamic societies.
• True: Although Jews from Islamic states were disadvantaged when they immigrated with little or no resources, they have risen to all levels. Unfortunately, unlike Jews who emigrated from Christian societies, the histories and narratives of Jewish communities have been supressed by Islamic states. However, that is changing.